Nightmare Inside Your Home - 02/03/14
KEYE TV Investigative Producer/Photographer Thomas Swafford
I was notified of this story from a very good source. That person told me I have something you might want to look at involving a brand new house and some lightning. It immediately sparked (no pun intended) my interest. That lightning strike revealed a homeowner's worst fears.
The Lively family moved into their dream home only to experience a living nightmare. They were forced from Liberty Hill home twice because something you could have in your home right now had been recalled.
One expert told me, "It was put in to last 50-70 years or more and to try and remove something thats been installed that way can get ugly for everybody.
Find out what the Livelys had in their home and how they were able to rectify the situation.
This is definitely a story you will want to check out especially if you are a first time homebuyer like myself or already a homeowner.
The story is Wednesday at 10.