Daily Call In ContestsKEYE TV Summer of Fun Contest Week One Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be a Texas residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KEYE TV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KEYE TV (the “Station”), Austin Entertainment Center LC, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish.
b) From April 20, 2015, to April 24, 2015, viewers will be asked to call in on a designated telephone line at a particular time or times during the KEYE TV Morning News, which airs at 4:30 a.m. CDT on KEYE TV channel 42. At the time calls are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (e.g. first six callers, tenth caller, first caller with the correct answer).
c) One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for any telephone system failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line.
d) One (1) daily winner will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when calls are solicited, for a total of five (5) winners. The contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which calls were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct.
e) By calling the designated telephone line, each contestant gives permission to Station to record and/or broadcast contestant’s telephone call. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station. Poorly connected or disconnected cellular phone calls may be disqualified. Calls for contestants are taken in order of receipt. In the event that more than one voice is heard on the phone line, the contestant/qualifier or winner will be the first person to speak. If the judge(s) is not able to determine which caller was first, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner. The use of switching or programming equipment by telephone company employees is in violation of contest rules and is not permitted. Due to any time delay between a station’s over-the-air signal and the station’s online webcast or streaming, viewers who watch the Station’s online stream may see a cue to call later than viewers watching the over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online/mobile viewer being able to enter or become a winner may be diminished.
1. One winner will be selected. Each winner will receive four (4) summer passes to Austin Park N Pizza, valued at $100. Each summer pass is valid June 1, 2015 through August 31, 2015.
2. Each winner will be notified at the time of his/her call. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim a prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on the prize based on the estimated retail value of the prize as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9 if applicable.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. San Antonio Television LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. San Antonio Television LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received with the correct answer and/or the order in which the telephone calls are received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KEYE TV, 10700 Metric Blvd, Austin, TX 78758, and on the Station’s website keyetv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KEYE TV, 10700 Metric Blvd, Austin, TX 78758 by May 31, 2015
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television LLC, and Austin Entertainment Center LC accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.