Smokey Mo's Breakfast GiveawayWho Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Texas residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the KEYE TV viewing area, be an existing user of Facebook, and work within a fifty (50) mile radius of KEYE TV.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KEYE TV (the Station), Facebook, Smokey Mos, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant.
(b) To enter, log onto the KEYE TV Facebook page at www.facebook.com/keyetv, and click Like to access the Smokey Mos Breakfast Giveaway online contest entry page and online entry form located https://www.facebook.com/KEYETV/app_419176754786942. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on January 1, 2014 at 12a.m. CST and ends at 12 p.m. CST on December 25, 2014 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by Station by 12:00 p.m. CT on each Thursday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Every Thursday during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of fifty-two (52) winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next weekly drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each of the fifty-two (52) winners will receive breakfast for up to twenty-five (25) people from Smokey Mos. Breakfast will be delivered to the winners workplace on a Friday at 10am. Workplace must be located within a fifty (50) mile radius of the Station. Station reserves the right to film and broadcast members of the winners work group consuming the Smokey Mos breakfast tacos. The prize is valued at $50. The station has the right to cancel and rebook the breakfast delivery at any time.
2. The winners will be notified by phone or email. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within seven (7) days of notification. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within three (3) days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any thirty (30) day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that San Antonio Television, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KEYE TV, 10700 Metric Boulevard, Austin, TX 78758 and on the Stations website at http://keyetv.com/contests.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KEYE TV, 10700 Metric Boulevard, Austin, TX 78758 by December 31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, Smokey Mos, FACEBOOK, , and Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.