- ACL Tickets Sold Out Driving People To Scalpers
- 1st Weekend Of ACL Kicks Off
- Fantastic Fest Winners Announced
- Disney's The Little Mermaid Makes Austin Debut
- Man Vs Snake - Fantastic Fest movie review
- How to turn off 'Wi-Fi Assist': the iOS9 update that could cost you thousands of dollars
- Federal judge rules 'Happy Birthday' song in public domain
- The Little Mermaid in Austin
- Buffalo Wild Wings ending ads after actor lied about Sept 11
- Review: Black Mass
- Bettie's Box Office: Black Mass Review
- Song By Tejano Star Selena Released 20 Years After Her Death
- Social media frenzy after 'The View' co-hosts criticize nurse contestant
- Keep up with FABLife!
- Study: SXSW Brought Over $300M To Austin This Year
- Watch the CBS 2015 Fall Preview Show
- Colbert Says He's A Horns Fan
- Schwarzenegger takes over for Trump on 'Apprentice'
- 'Hobbit' actor arrested on assault charges
- Review: The Visit
- Another Music Venue On The Verge Of Closing Down
- Review Of Cirque du Soleil's Kooza In Austin
- Stephen Colbert Says Texas Provides Him With Plenty Of Material
- Stephen Colbert debuts on 'The Late Show'
- Stephen Colbert Debuts New Late Night Show On CBS
- Disney unveils Star Wars toys amid marketing blitz
- Horror master Wes Craven dies at 76
- Review: We Are Your Friends
- Taco Joint's Ukulele Policy Trades Tacos For Songs
- Austin Remembers Stevie Ray Vaughan: 25 Years Later
- Cirque Du Soleil BIg Top Returns To Austin
- Bettie's Box Office: No Escape Review
- Josh Duggar In Rehab After Admitting To Pornography Habit
- SE Austin Music Venue Pushing For Later Hours Despite Opposition From Neighbor
- Review: American Ultra
- Police search of home of Gene Simmons, but he's not suspect
- Investigators To Recommend Jenner Face Manslaughter
- Reality star Josh Duggar admits to cheating on his wife
- State Fair of Texas announces food competition finalists
- Cedar Park Named Best City In US For New Restaurants
- Bettie's Box Office: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Review
- Review: Straight Outta Compton
- Nutty Brown Cafe To Move To Round Rock
- NBC Officially Fires Trump From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- More than 170 Elvis artifacts to be auctioned at Graceland
- One year ago today: Robin Williams dies at 63
- Korean TV spot reveals new 'Star Wars' footage
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Wins Fight To Get More Space At Auditorium Shores
- Bettie's Box Office: Fantastic Four Review
- Don't pick a fight with Spider-Man
Cold Weather Won't Stop Mardi Gras Revelers
Updated: Tuesday, March 4 2014, 03:09 PM CST
NEW ORLEANS -- Despite rain and cold in Tuesday's forecast, revelers are gathering along parade routes as the Carnival season in New Orleans heads to a crest with the unabashed celebration of Mardi Gras.
The Zulu parade began on schedule, led by a New Orleans police vanguard on horseback that included Mayor Mitch Landrieu.
Later, the floats of king of Carnival Rex and hundreds of truck trailers decorated by family and social groups would wind down St. Charles Avenue.
Light rain was beginning to fall in the morning, and umbrellas sprouted. Sleet was expected to fall north and west of the city.
On the Uptown parade route, Carol LeBlanc and husband Hov LeBlanc of New Orleans strolled along St. Charles Avenue. The cold weather doesn't worry LeBlanc. She says she prepared and wore long-johns.
(Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)