- ACL Tickets Sold Out Driving People To Scalpers
- 1st Weekend Of ACL Kicks Off
- Fantastic Fest Winners Announced
- Disney's The Little Mermaid Makes Austin Debut
- Man Vs Snake - Fantastic Fest movie review
- How to turn off 'Wi-Fi Assist': the iOS9 update that could cost you thousands of dollars
- Federal judge rules 'Happy Birthday' song in public domain
- The Little Mermaid in Austin
- Buffalo Wild Wings ending ads after actor lied about Sept 11
- Review: Black Mass
- Bettie's Box Office: Black Mass Review
- Song By Tejano Star Selena Released 20 Years After Her Death
- Social media frenzy after 'The View' co-hosts criticize nurse contestant
- Keep up with FABLife!
- Study: SXSW Brought Over $300M To Austin This Year
- Watch the CBS 2015 Fall Preview Show
- Colbert Says He's A Horns Fan
- Schwarzenegger takes over for Trump on 'Apprentice'
- 'Hobbit' actor arrested on assault charges
- Review: The Visit
- Another Music Venue On The Verge Of Closing Down
- Review Of Cirque du Soleil's Kooza In Austin
- Stephen Colbert Says Texas Provides Him With Plenty Of Material
- Stephen Colbert debuts on 'The Late Show'
- Stephen Colbert Debuts New Late Night Show On CBS
- Disney unveils Star Wars toys amid marketing blitz
- Horror master Wes Craven dies at 76
- Review: We Are Your Friends
- Taco Joint's Ukulele Policy Trades Tacos For Songs
- Austin Remembers Stevie Ray Vaughan: 25 Years Later
- Cirque Du Soleil BIg Top Returns To Austin
- Bettie's Box Office: No Escape Review
- Josh Duggar In Rehab After Admitting To Pornography Habit
- SE Austin Music Venue Pushing For Later Hours Despite Opposition From Neighbor
- Review: American Ultra
- Police search of home of Gene Simmons, but he's not suspect
- Investigators To Recommend Jenner Face Manslaughter
- Reality star Josh Duggar admits to cheating on his wife
- State Fair of Texas announces food competition finalists
- Cedar Park Named Best City In US For New Restaurants
- Bettie's Box Office: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Review
- Review: Straight Outta Compton
- Nutty Brown Cafe To Move To Round Rock
- NBC Officially Fires Trump From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- More than 170 Elvis artifacts to be auctioned at Graceland
- One year ago today: Robin Williams dies at 63
- Korean TV spot reveals new 'Star Wars' footage
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Wins Fight To Get More Space At Auditorium Shores
- Bettie's Box Office: Fantastic Four Review
- Don't pick a fight with Spider-Man
One-On-One With Anjelah Johnson
Updated: Friday, February 14 2014, 05:15 AM CST
Anjelah Johnson, to take center stage at Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club in San Antonio, in early February.
Comedienne / Actress Anjelah Johnson-Reyes moved to Los Angeles, with dreams of becoming an actress.
If she looks familiar, she should - she's appeared in numerous commercials, including campaigns for Taco Cabana, Sprint, Visa, Snickers, Verizon, All-State, K-Swiss, Dryers Ice Cream.
One of five children, she says a lot of her comedy, comes from watching everyday people. It's Johnson's obervational skills, and talent, that helped her land a cast member spot on "MADtv," as a series regular. "MADtv" is also where the one-time Oakland Raiders Cheerleader - created some of her most memorable characters.
While on "MADtv," she created "Bon Qui Qui." Not long after her television debut, Bon Qui Qui, took the internet by storm - as a disgruntled fast food employee with no filter, viewed and replicated by over 55 million people worldwide.
In addition to her stint on "MADtv" - Johnson, has also guest starred on the shows: The Shield, Ugly Betty, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and others..though she says her big break came as an extra on Friends.
She tells us, one of her proudest accomplishments on screen, came when she was cast to star in "Enough Said" (2013) - a film that would become James Gandolfini's final film.
When she's not on the road doing Stand-Up, Johnson describes herself as a home body - living in Los Angeles with her husband, musician Manwell Reyes of the band Group 1 Crew.
After recording and releasing 3 songs and 2 music videos for Bon Qui Qui, Anjelah signed a record deal with Atlantic records to release a full album. The songs and the videos are currently available on iTunes and YouTube.
We caught up with Johnson during her stop in Austin, where she played to a packed house, show after show at the Paramount.
If you missed her Austin shows, you can catch her in San Antonio from February 6th - February 9th. Johnson's one of a kind humor, is sure to leave you laughing from start to finish.
Thursday, February 6 - 8pm
Friday, February 7 - 8pm and 10:15pm
Saturday, February 8 - 5:30pm, 7:45pm, and 10pm
Sunday, February 9 - 6:30pm