- City of Austin Gets C- in Music City Report Card
- Bettie's Box Office: Vacation Review
- Review: Southpaw
- Bettie's Box Office: Pixels Review
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert divorce after 4 years
- Bettie's Box Office: Trainwreck Review
- Omar Sharif, of 'Doctor Zhivago,' 'Lawrence of Arabia,' dies
- Review: Self/less
- Bettie's Box Office: Amy Review
- Bettie's Box Office: Terminator Genisys Review
- Apple changes tune on music royalties after Swift complains
- Review: Inside Out
- Bettie's Box Office: Inside Out Review
- Review: Jurassic World
- Prolific British actor Christopher Lee dies at age 93
- Brian Wilson with Rodriguez in Austin
- Unreleased copy of '50 Shades' sequel novel stolen
- Benefit Concert This Weekend For Central Texas Flood Victims
- Review: Entourage
- Review: Spy
- Review: Love & Mercy
- Jon Batiste Named Bandleader Of CBS' New Colbert 'Late Show'
- Bettie's Box Office: Tomorrowland Review
- David Letterman To Sign Off As Late-Night Host
- Review: Mad Max: Fury Road
- Austin Mini Maker Faire
- BODY WORLDS & The Cycle of Life
- Bettie's Box Office: Hot Pursuit Movie Review
- 'Stand By Me' Singer Ben E. King Dead At Age 76
- The Off-Centered Film Festival
- Annie The Musical
- Bettie's Box Office: While We're Young Review
- Review: Furious 7
- Bettie's Box Office: Woman In Gold Review
- SXSW Film 2015 Audience Award Winners
- The Overnight
- Love & Mercy
- Get Hard at SXSW
- Guest Room
- FX's The Comedians
- Ex-Machina Headlines
- Hello, My Name Is Doris
- SXSW: The Final Girls
- The Last Man on the Moon
- Ned Rifle
- Bettie's Box Office: Love & Mercy Review
- Former Rap Mogul Collapses In Court After Bail Hearing
- Jury Finds Pharrell, Thicke Copied For 'Blurred Lines' Song
Police: Movie, TV Legend James Garner Dies
Updated: Sunday, July 20 2014, 09:27 AM CDT
Actor James Garner, wisecracking star of TV's "Maverick" who went on to a long career on both small and big screen, has died. He was 86.
He was found dead of natural causes at his Brentwood home Saturday evening, Los Angeles police officer Alonzo Iniquez said early Sunday.
Officers responded to a call around 8 p.m. PDT and confirmed Garner's identity from family members, Iniquez told The Associated Press.
There was no immediate word on a specific cause of death. Garner had suffered a stroke in May 2008, just weeks after his 80th birthday.
Although he was adept at drama and action, Garner was best known for his witty, low-key style, especially with the TV series "Maverick" and "The Rockford Files."
He was nominated for an Oscar for the 1985 "Murphy's Romance." He remained active well into his 70s.
(Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)