- ACL Tickets Sold Out Driving People To Scalpers
- 1st Weekend Of ACL Kicks Off
- Fantastic Fest Winners Announced
- Disney's The Little Mermaid Makes Austin Debut
- Man Vs Snake - Fantastic Fest movie review
- How to turn off 'Wi-Fi Assist': the iOS9 update that could cost you thousands of dollars
- Federal judge rules 'Happy Birthday' song in public domain
- The Little Mermaid in Austin
- Buffalo Wild Wings ending ads after actor lied about Sept 11
- Review: Black Mass
- Bettie's Box Office: Black Mass Review
- Song By Tejano Star Selena Released 20 Years After Her Death
- Social media frenzy after 'The View' co-hosts criticize nurse contestant
- Keep up with FABLife!
- Study: SXSW Brought Over $300M To Austin This Year
- Watch the CBS 2015 Fall Preview Show
- Colbert Says He's A Horns Fan
- Schwarzenegger takes over for Trump on 'Apprentice'
- 'Hobbit' actor arrested on assault charges
- Review: The Visit
- Another Music Venue On The Verge Of Closing Down
- Review Of Cirque du Soleil's Kooza In Austin
- Stephen Colbert Says Texas Provides Him With Plenty Of Material
- Stephen Colbert debuts on 'The Late Show'
- Stephen Colbert Debuts New Late Night Show On CBS
- Disney unveils Star Wars toys amid marketing blitz
- Horror master Wes Craven dies at 76
- Review: We Are Your Friends
- Taco Joint's Ukulele Policy Trades Tacos For Songs
- Austin Remembers Stevie Ray Vaughan: 25 Years Later
- Cirque Du Soleil BIg Top Returns To Austin
- Bettie's Box Office: No Escape Review
- Josh Duggar In Rehab After Admitting To Pornography Habit
- SE Austin Music Venue Pushing For Later Hours Despite Opposition From Neighbor
- Review: American Ultra
- Police search of home of Gene Simmons, but he's not suspect
- Investigators To Recommend Jenner Face Manslaughter
- Reality star Josh Duggar admits to cheating on his wife
- State Fair of Texas announces food competition finalists
- Cedar Park Named Best City In US For New Restaurants
- Bettie's Box Office: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Review
- Review: Straight Outta Compton
- Nutty Brown Cafe To Move To Round Rock
- NBC Officially Fires Trump From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- More than 170 Elvis artifacts to be auctioned at Graceland
- One year ago today: Robin Williams dies at 63
- Korean TV spot reveals new 'Star Wars' footage
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Wins Fight To Get More Space At Auditorium Shores
- Bettie's Box Office: Fantastic Four Review
- Don't pick a fight with Spider-Man
Police: Shia LaBeouf Removed From Broadway Theater
Updated: Friday, June 27 2014, 05:24 AM CDT
Police say actor Shia LaBeouf was taken out of a New York City theater for being disorderly and yelling obscenities during the performance.
It happened Thursday night at Studio 54 in Manhattan at the Broadway show “Cabaret.”
Police say LaBeouf used obscene language and interfered with the show.
A spokesman for “Cabaret” says LaBeouf was “disruptive during Act 1” and was escorted out of the theater at intermission.
The 28-year-old star of the “Transformers” franchise was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal trespass. Early Friday, the actor remained in police custody and couldn't be reached for comment. A message seeking comment from his representative wasn’t returned.
LaBeouf’s other films include “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,” “Disturbia” and “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.”
(Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)