- At Austin Recovery, we provide effective, affordable, and compassionate treatment to anyone seeking recovery from alcoholism and addiction.
- We are a non-profit organization and have been serving our community since 1967 .
- We offer a full continuum of care , including a medical detox, short and long term residential program, intensive and supportive outpatient programs, and a vibrant alumni association.
- We offer an innovative residential program called Family House , where we invite mothers to bring their young children into treatment with them, fostering multigenerational healing from the disease of addiction.
- We have both self-pay and insurance programs, as well as public funding options for those with limited financial resources.
- Addiction/alcoholism is a disease " not a moral weakness or a matter of character. Like many chronic disease (such as cancer), while there may not be a cure, there are effective treatment options and people do have the ability to live a long, beautiful lives in a state of recovery.
- Recovery represents an entire lifestyle change including physical, behavioral, emotional, and spiritual changes. We are grateful to be one stop along the road for roughly 2,500 individuals a year on their path towards recovery.
More About Austin Recovery
Austin Recovery is located in Austin, Texas, and provides effective and compassionate chemical dependency treatment at very affordable rates. Our Transformational Treatment Model aims to bring about the in-depth cognitive, behavioral and spiritual changes essential for overcoming addiction through medical detoxification and separate men's and women's campuses for 30-day and 90+ day programs. Austin Recovery also provides the opportunity for women to bring their children into treatment with them at Austin Recoverys Family House. Additional Austin Recovery programs include: free intervention classes, outpatient services, alumni support, family programs, aftercare and community education.
For more information on our addiction treatment center, please contact the Austin Recovery Admissions Office at 512-697-8600 or 800-373-2081 or go to austinrecovery.org.