- Distracted driving consistently ranks as one of the traffic safety issues with drivers today.
- Distracted driving contributes to 16% of all fatal crashes, leading to around 5,000 deaths every year.
- 80% of drivers cite distraction as a serious problem and a behavior that makes them feel less safe on the road.
- 50% of all people who say they feel less safe than they did five years ago say distracted driving by other drivers fuels their concerns.
Explore the features of the DriveSafe Mode app:
- Prevents Texting, Emailing and other distractions while driving.
- Blocks within a few seconds of vehicle moving.
- Push alert warnings if shut off while driving.