- Campus Shooting Leaves One Person Dead
- Prep School Rape Trial
- One Person Is Dead After A Plane Crash In Alabama
- Congressman Honors Flood First Responders
- TxDOT Displays Drunk Driving Dangers in 'Not-So-Fun House'
- Man Steals Car With Baby Inside
- Deadline For Those Affected By Memorial Day Floods
- High School Students Criticize New Dress Code
- Crews Rescue Person From Trench
- Man Found Dead Inside Vehicle At Kyle H-E-B Identified
- NATO Service Members Killed
- King Of Beer Files Suit Against Queen Of Beer
- UPDATE: SWAT Situation Near Cook Elementary comes to peaceful end
- Fraternity Suspended Over Move-In Day Banners
- Blue Bell announces Homemade Vanilla as first returning flavor
- First Day Back To School For Lots Of Kids
- Leander ISD Opens New Elementary School
- Family Funeral For Caldwell County Crash Victims
- Former High School Football Player Heading Back To Court
- TABC Targeting Stores And Bars
- Moov-In Day At The University of Texas
- Bombing In Egypt Injures At Least One Police Officer
- ICE Operation Nets Undocumented Criminals
- Vontrey Clark’s Girlfriend Releases Statement
- Lawmakers Trying To Invoke An Intern Dress Code
- Deadly Crash Kills 1 Man, Closes I-35 For Hours
- Thai Police Offer Reward For Suspects In Deadly Bombing
- You Can Now Review Government Agencies On Yelp
- Black Box Recovered From Trigana Air Wreckage
- Famous Batman Impersonator Killed In Car Crash
- NFL Player Declares War On Participation Trophies
- Committee Moves Forward Rental Regulations
- B-Cycle Launches Low Income Membership Program
- District Attorney Out Of Jail Early
- Bad Weather Hinders Search For Indonesian Airline Wreckage
- Trump Takes On Immigration
- Work Hearing Resumes Monday
- Former WilCo Judge Sentenced To 18 Months In Prison
- Flood Victims Search Enters New Phase
- U.S. Flag Is Raised Over The American Embassy In Havana For First Time In 54 Years
- Omni Hotel And Capital Factory Now Facing A Lawsuit
- Airline Weighs Passengers Before They Board
- Dallas Cowboys Take On The San Diego Chargers
- Series Of Explosions Rock China
- West Austin elementary school catches fire
- UT And Japan Team Up To Cut Down On Energy
- Texas Judge Orders A Man To Get Married Or Go To Jail
- AISD Hosts Pre-K Registration Day
- Austin Police to Address Traffic Deaths
- Paws In Prison In Jeopardy Of Ending At Lockhart Prison
Free Things To Do Across Central Texas
Updated: Friday, August 22 2014, 09:08 AM CDT
If you're looking for some free things to do this weekend KEYE TV Morning News has you covered.
The 126th Gillespie County Fair is underway in Fredericksburg.
Starting at 10:00 there will be a parade down Main Street and the carnival opens at 1:00.
Then at 6:00 there will be mutton busting before Jody Nix and the Texas Cowboys take the stage at 8:30.
The fair runs through Sunday.
Then on Saturday and Sunday you have a chance to celebrate the great outdoors at Cabela's in Buda.
From 11:00 to 3:00 bring your cellphones for a treasure hunt, check out the catch and release fish pond or try your hand at archery. There will also be several free seminars and some cool prizes.
If you're looking to spice things up you're in luck!
Sunday it's the Austin Chronicle's Hot Sauce Festival. You'll get to sample hundreds of salsas and hot sauces. It’s from noon to 5:30 at Fiesta Gardens. It's free but you're asked to donate three food items.
This is one of the biggest fundraisers for the Capital Area Food Bank of Texas.
KEYE TV Morning News will feature Fun Free Things across Central Texas every day!