KEYE/TELEMUNDO NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must beTexas residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the KEYE TV viewingarea.
2. Employeesof Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., SanAntonio Television, LLC and any other company which owns, programs or providesother services to television broadcast KEYE TV (collectively the Station), Texas Gas Service, Ross Law Group, DouglasFoundation Repair, Long Motors, their affiliated companies, advertising andpromotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations,local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of eachare ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses,grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winnerper household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IPaddress.
2.To enter Log on to keyetv.com or telemundoaustin.com and click on the No TextZone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, phonenumber, age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced orcompleted entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on November 26, 2012 and ends at 12:00 a.m. CT on December 20, 2013 (the Contest Period). Entries must bereceived by 12:00 a.m. CT each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify forthe weekly drawing. Station is notresponsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability,cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4.Each Friday during the Contest Period beginning November 30 2012, one (1)winner will be selected by random drawing from among all valid No Text Zone registrations on record. Remaining valid entries will carry over to thenext weekly drawing.
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (includingpictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged orreturned.
1. Fifty two (52) winners will receive a Visa Gift Card valued at $200each. The total prize value is $200. The prize is subject to the terms andconditions of Visa.
2. The winner(s) will be notified by email or phone. Beforeclaiming the prize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephonenumber to Station at the time of notification. The winner(s) must sign andreturn a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten(10) business days of notification at the time winner (s) claim his/her prizein person at the Station. The winner(s) must show picture identificationto claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additionalidentification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on theidentification presented.
3. Ifa winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, or does not sign andreturn the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, thenthe prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selectedfrom among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizesexcept at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right tosubstitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes isallowed.
5. The winner(s) is (are) responsiblefor paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on theestimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc., and San Antonio Television, LLC are not responsible for anyliabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of theprize.
8. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., and San Antonio Television, LLC arenot liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy itsobligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., andSanAntonio Television, LLC are not responsible for anyliabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge Sinclair Communications, LLC, SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., San Antonio Television,LLC have the right to publicize your name, character,likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner forpromotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Fridayduring normal business hours at KEYE TV, 10700 MetricBoulevard, Austin, TX 78758 and on the Station'swebsite at http://www.keyetv.com/news/features/ntz/rules.shtml.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope to KEYE TV, 10700 MetricBoulevard, Austin, TX 78758 by December 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulationsand is void where prohibited. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, Texas Gas Service, Ross Law Group, DouglasFoundation Repair, Long Motors accept noresponsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages ofany kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of anyprize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changesand change the aforementioned contest dates.