- More police refusing to name shooters for fear of copycats
- Cruz says allowing Syrian refugees into US is 'crazy'
- Gov. Greg Abbott compares Cowboys' defense to Mexican border
- ATF: 6 weapons recovered at school, 7 others at shooter's home, all purchased legally
- Sinclair Broadcast Group announces 'Connect to Congress' and 'Full Measure'
- Obama tells media to tally up number of mass shootings vs. terrorist attacks, so we did
- Hearing set in Texas lawsuit over kids' birth certificates
- Abbott Again Presses Federal Government on Border Security
- Wendy Davis Formally Endorsing Clinton Presidential Bid
- Kentucky clerk who rejected marriage licenses for gays says she met with pope
- Report: US failing to stop most people trying to join ISIS
- House chair: Planned Parenthood doesn't need federal money
- Ethics Complaint Against Council Member Don Zimmerman Dismissed
- Referendum Would Let Top Texas Officials Live Outside Austin
- Trump unveils tax plan that would lower taxes for millions
- Pope Brings Ecology, Anti-Poverty Message To UN
- GOP Lawmakers: Speaker Boehner to resign at end of October
- Pope Urges Compassion For Immigrants
- Embrace immigrants, Pope Francis urges Congress
- Unsafe State Buildings Waiting For Repairs
- Washington crowds cheer pope; he calls for climate action
- Texas Lawmakers Review Jail Safety Standards
- Pope Francis heads for US and a deeply divided Washington
- Arizona sheriff could face fines for disobeying judge
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis could head back to court over licenses
- Protesters Heckle Jeb Bush In Houston
- Walker 'Suspending' Campaign, Urges Unity Against Trump
- Trump condemned for not correcting statement Obama is Muslim
- Austin Council Bans New Short Term Rental-2 Licenses For a Year
- Jeb Bush Apologizes To Mom As Debate Turns To His Pot Use
- Trump and company come to California
- #IStandWithAhmed hashtag supports Muslim student arrested over homemade clock
- What you need to know about tonight's GOP debate
- Nationalist Group Wants TX Secession On Primary Ballot
- Trump In Dallas For Campaign Event
- Strategist: Perry Studied Up, Made Good Attempt At 2nd Run
- Perry Exiting 2016 Republican Presidential Race
- Texas Democrats Largely Back Obama on Iran Deal
- Indicted Texas Attorney General Hires New Legal Team
- City Leaders Suggest New Location For County Building
- New Law May Not Thwart Hays County Water Project
- Iran Deal Seems On Track After Day Of Discord
- Ben Carson: I will be president, 'if that's God's will'
- Changes To Carrying Guns At Austin City Hall
- KY Clerk Released From Jail; Supporters Cheer, Sing
- Judge Will Hear Birth Certificate Case Next Month
- Trump signs pledge to back GOP's 2016 presidential nominee
- Austin Limo & Taxi Drivers Don't Want To 'Pay The Price' Anymore
- Austin TNC Drivers Push City To Dump Proposed Regulations
- Perry campaign will have 1 paid staffer in Iowa
US And Others Urge Restraint On Ukraine
Updated: Friday, February 28 2014, 01:50 PM CST
The United States and other Western powers are calling on Russia to exercise restraint in Ukraine.
This, after Russian armored vehicles rumbled across Ukraine's Crimea region, and men described as Russian troops took positions at airports and a coast guard base.
The sudden arrival of men in military uniforms patrolling strategic facilities prompted Ukraine to accuse Russia of "military invasion and occupation."
Secretary of State John Kerry says he's spoken with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov -- and that he warned against military moves that could further inflame tensions.
Germany's government says Chancellor Angela Merkel spoke with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, and expressed concern about an escalation in Crimea.
The Kremlin says Putin also spoke with British Prime Minister David Cameron and with the president of the European Union.
(Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)