- Obama: UN Must Enforce Ban On Syrian Chemical Weapons
- White House: Russian Prestige On The Line In Syria
- Cornyn Won't Support Syria Military Strike At This Time
- Sen. Cornyn, Several Lawmakers Briefed on Plans for Syria
- Cruz Speaks On Syria, Immigration, Healthcare Reform
- Syria Plan Not Gaining Traction With Central TX Lawmakers
- Obama To Try To Convince Americans On Syria
- Syrian War Protestors Demonstrate At Capitol
- AP Poll: Most Americans Oppose Strike On Syria
- Syrian War Protesters Gather At Capitol
Syrian War Protesters Gather At Capitol
Updated: Tuesday, September 10 2013, 10:20 AM CDT
Before the President's announcement today, a handful of anti-war activists gathered at the state capitol to let their voices be heard.
They told us they are opposed to the violence in Syria, but add the United States should stay out of it.
Protester Dana McBride commented, The atrocities that are happening in Syria are horrible. Mans inhumanity to man has got to stop. We have to be the peace we want to see.
Todays demonstration was part of a nationwide effort.
Protests were held in other cities across America.