- Nearly 700 New Laws Going Into Effect Today
- Blue Bell Returns to Brisk Sales On Monday
- Suspect In Killing Of Harris Co. Deputy Previously Arrested In Austin
- AZ Mom Facing Social Media Backlash For Forgetting Child
- Family Member Identifies 4 Men Killed In Fiery North Austin Crash
- Texas Teen Dies After Amoeba Enters Brain
- Tenn. Babysitter Caught On Camera Assaulting, Smothering 13-Month-Old
- School Districts Fighting To Restore Public Education Funding
- Round Rock pet store owner says he's getting death threats over Facebook post
- Austin Weather Forecast: SEASONAL TEMPS w RAIN CHANCES
- Jeep recalling 206,668 Cherokee SUVs for wiper defect
- Is anti-police sentiment responsible for violence against officers?
- Brenham Embraces Diversification After Blue Bell Shutdown
- Body Found In Lake Austin Near Mansfield Dam
- Perry Campaign Will Have 1 Paid Staffer In Iowa
- Blue Bell Hometown Gets Nearly $1.4M Federal Jobs Grant
- 2011 Budget Cuts Still Hamper Schools, Data Shows
- Man Busted For 7th DWI In North Travis Co.
- Police: Dad cleaning handgun shoots daughter, 9, in stomach
- Man arrested for punching Austin police horse
- Judge seals Alabama governor's divorce file from public view
- Police: Woman said boys weren't loved, so she drowned them
- Man arrested after threatening to sexually abuse a child
- Suspect in ambush of Houston-area deputy held without bond
- Blue Bell Ice Cream is back in Austin stores
- Twenty tons of ham destroyed in big rig fire
- SWAT standoff in South Austin ends after 10 hours
- Horror master Wes Craven dies at 76
- Blue Bell Returns To Austin Stores
- One Person Sent To Hospital After North Austin Wreck
- MI: Organ Donor Meets Recipient For First Time
- Laredo Crash Kills Two Teachers, Leaves One Injured
- White House Says Mount McKinley To Be Renamed Denali
- FL: Tropical Storm Erika Still Causing Waves
- Malcolm Gladwell Speaks On Katrina Jail Offenders
- VA Reporter Shooting; Father Speaks Out
- Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders Talks About Pay Fair Share
- Police Investigate Motive in Ambush of Houston Area Deputy
- UT Austin Will Remove and Relocate Jefferson Davis Statue
- Pawn Shop Sells Jack Kevorkian's Assisted Suicide Van
- CO: Cop Car Stolen Caught On Camera
- New Orleans Family Makes Austin Home After Katrina
- Austin To Become First Texas City For Self Driving Cars Testing
- Houston Deputy Shot: Sheriff Hickman Speaks Out
- HEB Will Limit Blue Bell Purchases
- Austin Pilot Dies In Stunt Crash
- The Latest On Houston Deputy: Hunt For Suspect Continues
- New Driver’s Ed Requirement Addresses Distracted Driving
- Deputy Shot At Houston-Area Gas Station
- Former Soldier, Convicted Drug Dealer Now On The Run
Belize Continues Search For Missing Texas Man
Updated: Monday, June 23 2014, 10:55 AM CDT
The government of Belize continues to search for a Texas man who went missing this week.
Police on Belize's Ambergris Cay identified the missing man as Shane Leesman, 29. They did not provide information on his hometown, but local media reported he was from Texas.
He went kayaking on April 29 with another American, Bradley Evans Josker. Josker told police the craft capsized amid rough waves.
Josker clung to craft and was rescued, but he lost sight of Leesman.
Belize's coast guard said Friday it is continuing the search.
(Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)