Professional Advice - Central Texas Veterinary Specialty Hospital
Neurology Services are provided by one of our internal medicine specialists or neurosurgeons with a commitment to providing comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for patients with brain, spinal cord, or peripheral nerve disorders.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Full neurologic consultation
- On-site MRI (1.5T)
- CT scan (Helical quad slice)
- Digital radiography
- Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
- Epilepsy and seizure management
- Neuro-oncologic diagnosis and treatment
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy (including underwater treadmill)
For more information, visit our website.