KEYE/TELEMUNDO NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must beTexas residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the KEYE TV viewingarea.
2. Employeesof Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., SanAntonio Television, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or providesother services to television broadcast KEYE TV (the Station), Texas GasService, Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority, All My Sons Moving andStorage, Longhorn Rentals, their affiliated companies, advertising andpromotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations,local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of eachare ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses,grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winnerper household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IPaddress.
2.To enter Log on to keyetv.com or telemundoaustin.com and click on the No TextZone link. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, phonenumber, age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge,and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on January 1, 2014 at 12am CST and ends at 12:00 am CST onDecember 19, 2014 (the Contest Period). Entries must be received by12:00 am CST the last day of each month during the Contest Period to qualify forthe monthly qualifier drawing, with the exception of December, in which entriesare due by December 19, 2014. Station isnot responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability,cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. Onthe last day of each month during the Contest Period (and December 19, 2014 forthe month of December) , one (1) qualifier will be selected by random drawing from amongall valid No Text Zone registrations on record, for a total of twelve (12)qualifiers. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next monthlyqualifier drawing. On December 19, 2014, one grand prize winner will berandomly selected from among the twelve (12) qualifiers.
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (includingpictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., San AntonioTelevision, LLC and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One(1) grand prize winner will receive a Visa Gift Card valued at $1,000. The total prize value is $1,000. The prize issubject to the terms andconditions of Visa.
2. The winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claimingthe prize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone numberto Station at the time of notification. The winner must sign and return arelease and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) businessdays of notification at the time winner claim his/her prize in person at theStation. The winner must show picture identification to claimprizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identificationand may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identificationpresented.
3. If the winner cannot be notifiedwithin five (5) business days, or does not sign and return the release andaffidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, then the prize will beforfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from amongremaining valid qualifiers.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizesexcept at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right tosubstitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes isallowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, stateand federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizesas set forth in these rules.Winnermust sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and San AntonioTelevision, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly orindirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and San AntonioTelevision, LLC are not liable if the provider of anypart of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion ofthe prize.
9. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and San AntonioTelevision, LLC are not responsible for anyliabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., andSinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness,photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposeswithout financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of qualifying depend on the number of entries received. Odds of winning are 1 in 12 qualifiers.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Fridayduring normal business hours at KEYETV, 10700 Metric Boulevard, Austin, TX 78758 and onthe Station's website at http://www.keyetv.com/shared/news/features/ntz/rules.shtml.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope to KEYETV, 10700 Metric Boulevard, Austin, TX 78758 by December31, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulationsand is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., San Antonio Television, LLC, Texas Gas Service, CapitalMetropolitan Transportation Authority, All My Sons Moving and Storage, and LonghornRentals accept no responsibility or liability inconnection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by orresulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awardedhereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changesand change the aforementioned contest dates.