KEYE-TV - Search Results
Powerball Jackpot Grows To $550 Million
Powerball officials say the jackpot for Wednesday night's drawing is now $550 million.
In addition to being the largest Powerball jackpot ever, it is the second largest jackpot in history for any lottery game.
The jackpot has a cash value of $360.2 million. Odds of winning the jackpot prize are one in 175,223,510.
Lottery players have until 9 p.m. Wednesday to buy tickets. The numbers are picked at 9:59 p.m.
Texas Lottery Facts
- The noon – 12:59 hour included $1,742,964 in draw sales.
- Cumulative growth of 1,273 percent over last Wednesday at the same period.
- Cumulative growth of 304 percent over yesterday at the same period.
- Current Hourly Sales per minute - $29,049
According to Forbes, winning the estimated $550 million Powerball jackpot would mean that you made more money this year than these celebrities made last year:
- Oprah Winfrey $165.0 Million
- Donald Trump $63.0 Million
- Lady Gaga $52.0 Million
- Justin Bieber $55.0 Million
- Kim Kardashian $18.0 Million
- Tiger Woods $58.0 Million
- LeBron James $53.0 Million
- Peyton Manning $42.0 Million
- Beyonce Knowles $40.0 Million
- Jennifer Lopez $52.0 Million