KEYE-TV - Search Results
Hutto HS Evacuated After Chemistry Experiment Mishap
Hutto High School was briefly evacuated Friday afternoon after a chemistry experiment sent smoke through the school.
Emily Grobe, the public information officer for the Hutto Independent School District, says no one was injured. Everyone was moved to the school’s sports stadium as emergency crews vented the building.
The experiment was done correctly, but a hood vent was not turned on causing an alarm to trigger.
Everything is now back to order.