KEYE-TV - Search Results
Reward Offered For Texas Fugitive
The Texas Department of Public Safety is offering a $5,000 cash reward for information leading to the arrest of a man on their 10 most wanted list.
Law enforcement officials say 45-year-old Santos Francisco Sanchez, a Texas Syndicate gang member, has a violent criminal past and is wanted for violating his parole and failing to register as a sex offender.
Sanchez was born in Brown County, but resided in the Tarrant County area where he has relatives. He usually works carpenter jobs, according to investigators.
He was convicted of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl in Fort Worth seven years ago. After his release from prison, Sanchez was to report to a halfway house in 2003, but didn’t register with the La Villa Police Department in Hidalgo County.
The reward became available after Sanchez was recently placed on the Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender list.
Sanchez is described as:
- 5'10 in height
- 205 lbs
- Tattoos include: Dragon/skulls/devils on left forearm, heart on upper left arm, peacock on upper right arm, and heart/rose on right forearm.
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477)
- Text the letters DPS –followed by your tip—to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about and click on the link under their picture - http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/director_staff/media_and_communications/pr012813.htm
- Submit a Facebook tip at http://www.facebook.com/Texas10MostWanted by clicking the “SUBMIT A TIP” link (under the “About section).
Photos from the Texas Department of Public Safety