- Obama: UN Must Enforce Ban On Syrian Chemical Weapons
- White House: Russian Prestige On The Line In Syria
- Cornyn Won't Support Syria Military Strike At This Time
- Sen. Cornyn, Several Lawmakers Briefed on Plans for Syria
- Cruz Speaks On Syria, Immigration, Healthcare Reform
- Syria Plan Not Gaining Traction With Central TX Lawmakers
- Obama To Try To Convince Americans On Syria
- Syrian War Protestors Demonstrate At Capitol
- AP Poll: Most Americans Oppose Strike On Syria
- Syrian War Protesters Gather At Capitol
Is the Threat Behind Syria, Iran?
Updated: Wednesday, September 11 2013, 08:22:32 AM
The administration admits that a military strike on Syria would send a message to Iran.